Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Cardmaking Day! Quick & Simple Card

Hi Everyone,
It's been quite a while since I posted a project, nor have I been able to blog about my garden. I don't know how the months flew by, but, I'll try to be a bit more diligent in my postings. October is here and I wanted to share a cute Fall card with you on this beautiful Autumn day. I fell in love with this stamp set called Lighthearted Leaves by Stampin' UP! I hope this card is something you'll share with other stampers and whoever the recipient of it will love it because you made it yourself.


Supplies:
Stamps: Lighthearted Leaves, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock: Whisper White (thick) 4 1/4 x 11 , Whisper White (regular) 3 3/4 x 5 ; Tangelo Twist 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, 4 x 5 1/4; Basic Black 2 1/2 x 4 1/2
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun

1. Score 4 1/4 x 11 at 5 1/2. Fold in half. Adhere Tangelo Twist 4 x 5 1/4 to card front. 
2. Stamp Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 randomly with a medium leaf in Tangelo Twist.
3. Stamp Tangelo Twist with Whisper White Craft; apply white embossing powder and heat set.
4. Stamp greeting in Basic Black on Tangelo Twist. Angle the Basic Black under the Tangelo Twist piece and adhere.

Have a great cardmaking day and I hope you'll visit my blog again.
Gloria



No comments: