Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Boo, It's Halloween!


I had a lot of fun creating this card and we'll be making it at Stamp Camp on October 17th. I used some retired punches to add to the card; the border and bat from Stampin' UP! The stamps are current and I especially love the "FaBOOlous" stamp. I had to get it, so I pretended I was a Hostess and spent enough for product that I got it. I also used a product called "Wink of Stella". I know, I know, it's been around for awhile, but I couldn't find it in my area. I got it in a craft store in Sturgis, MI when I was at a retreat. Yes, shopping is permitted during the retreat! 

I need those times to re-group and rejuvenate, not only with my friends, but also with my God. Geez, we get so busy that we forget who is really in charge. It's funny, I usually don't stop...I want to do it all, but then, God gives me a STOP sign that says you're doing too much. The STOP sign is usually my health, and last week was no different. I got two injections in my lumbar area of my back because I've been in so much pain that I couldn't walk more than 10 minutes. The injections helped a lot, but I experienced some side effects from the steroid that lasted 4 days. No fun, and my sleep schedule has been completely off, too. Well, enough of my issues...God is good and He has helped me to grow through all of these problems. Isn't that what it's all about, stampingcharacter on my soul and in my mind. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I hope you can join me at one of my events. Just take a look at my website at www.stampingcharacter.stampinup.net  to find out dates and times.

Take care,
Gloria



No comments: