Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello Friends!

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe over two weeks has gone by since I posted on my blog. It has been a whirlwind of activity and that's a good thing! Cardiac Rehab and PT have given me  a kick in the pants. I'm glad I've been participating in both programs, but, goodness...I can't believe how tired I am. Well, as one of my friends told me..."put your big girl panties on and get going!"

I've been doing some picture taking and card making, but first an update on my garden! It has been absolutely beautiful this spring. My perennials and bushes are doing well. Here's a few pictures to show you what has been growing:

Prunis

McIntosh Apple Tree

McIntosh Apple Blossoms

Iris

Old Fashion Iris

Wild Columbine

Snowball Bush


Aren't they pretty? Oh there's more but I don't want to bore you with all that's in my garden.

Now, to talk about all the cards I've been making with the Stampin' UP! new products.

Made with the Ronald McDonald's set: Sprinkles of Life & Tree Builder Punch


This set is so cute! Cupcakes, ice cream, trees, clouds and many cute verses are available in the set. I always buy the Ronald McDonald set each year because Stampin' UP! donates $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. RMHC keeps families together when their children are receiving medical treatment away from home. I used the new In Colors for all of these cards...the paper and inks are so beautiful!




Friendly Wishes and Bow Builder Punch


I love this card, it's so bright and cheery! These verses are just right for all those special people in your life. I used Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Whisper White along with the new 6 x 6 DS Cherry On Top paper. This is one of my favorite cards, so far! I also used the In Color Stampin' UP! Marker, Watermelon Wonder.

I can't wait to show you some of these products at the next Stamp Camp on Saturday, June 13th. We will have a lot of fun and if you come to Stamp Camp, you'll receive a new catalog for this year.

Hope to see you soon,

Gloria




1 comment:

rscholz said...

Enjoyed seeing the pictures of your garden. Glad you are feeling better. Love the new in colors and the cards you made. TFS