Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Monday, May 11, 2015

Gloria's Stamp Camp Fun!

Hello Everyone,

It's been a fantastic week at my house because I'm feeling better and better! I've been honored twice, once with my "Tea" that was given to me by the hospital I retired from, and then with Mother's Day! Not only was I honored at both events, but, I also got a chance to get back into providing Stamp Camps at my house! Below, you'll see what we did at camp. I love having friends over, it makes me happy. We had a great time making the cards below. I hope you'll join us in June (Saturday, June 13th) for Stamp Camp...I have some creative surprises for you and we'll be using some of Stampin' Up!'s new catalog products. Also, if you come to Stamp Camp, you'll receive a free Stampin' UP! catalog!


May Stamp Camp Projects

Not only have I been making cards and scrapbooking, again, but I've been keeping track of the garden. This is our crabapple tree in the back yard. It has been beautiful this year! The birds have been flocking to it and I have a robin's nest in the tree, but I don't think you can see it in this picture. 


Crabapple Tree

During the end of April and beginning of May, the Orioles have been loving the tree and tasting the sweet nectar from the flowers. We don't see Orioles at any other time of the year since they are migrating to their summer home and passing through Michigan. They are a beautiful bird and we look forward to seeing them each year. It's a sure sign of spring for us and even though the weather is still fickle in Michigan, I know we'll have warm weather soon.

Well I hope you have a fantastic day and I look forward to writing the blog later in the week to let you know what I've been doing.

Take care,
Gloria



No comments: