Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Friday, May 1, 2015

From the Garden


From the Garden inspired by Kristin Frattin at stampindolce.com

I like to look at other blogs to get ideas for my cards and Kristin Frattin did a 3-D gum package that was so cute that I had to try to make a card from her idea. I didn't used the same material that she had on her original because I didn't have the lace and such. Plus, I added the fern to give it a bit more background. I was struggling with the lace part, but found some left overs that I had from another project to use. It came out OK, but, I'm going to make another one, once I get some Stampin' UP! lace. I used the From the Garden (137139) set and Handpicked Framelits (137361) along with the Butterfly Basics set! I colored the leaves & flowers using Wild Wasabi, Hello Honey and Crushed Curry. I stamped the fern with Wild Wasabi and the accents in Marina Mist. I used Memento Black as the first stamp of the flowers. 

I can't wait to show you the NEW STAMPIN' UP! catalog, we aren't supposed to post anything right now, but, let me tell you it is packed full of great ideas and products for you to make tons of different items. I love the new In Colors, they're brighter than I thought, and can't wait to get my hands on them. Also speaking of the catalog, those that host a party or attend Stamp Camp will get a catalog FREE as soon as I can get them. I'll order the catalogs and some of the sneak peak items on May 5th, so I should have them by the end of the month. 

The next Stamp Camp is Saturday May 9th, the AM camp is 9 AM-12 Noon and the PM camp is 1 PM-4 PM. Please RSVP by Thursday, May 7th!

Now, for an update on the garden...the plant kind not the paper kind. 


The Periwinkle is so pretty, huh?


Hosta is sprouting fast!

And guess who I'm baby sitting this week?


Yes, that's Max, King Max, to me, he's so spoiled! 

He's really fuzzy right now, and do you see those fangs...he'll scare anyone off the porch! The only problem, he's only about 8 pounds. Did you notice he's lounging on a pillow on my desk!

Well, I hope I made you laugh today!

See you soon,

Gloria

PS. You can find all the products on my Stampin' UP! Website:






No comments: