Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Monday, April 27, 2015

Well Behaved Women!

Most of you know how I look forward to stamping with my friends, and this last weekend I had a fantastic time at Craft-A-Thon! We met at Woodland Shores Baptist Church and it was a blast. I always end up laughing until my sides hurt! 

Getting together with friends is the best part of crafting. I have to say that we were not "Well Behaved Women". Can you imagine, not behaving in church? Well, we are modern women, with modern thoughts and we love to laugh, giggle and tease each other about what we are creating or in some instances, not creating, because it all went wrong! Sometimes we use sarcasm or even words that have two meanings...I'm sure you know what I mean! Anyway, this wasn't the card I made at CAT (it didn't go wrong, but I gave them all away and even forgot to take a picture), but another that I've made because I love the stamp sets and the colors.


These sets are retired Stampin' UP! sets: Mixed Bunch and Favorite Thoughts. Mixed Bunch has just retired this year, but Favorite Thoughts has been retired a long time. 

Please pick from the following: What do you do with your old stamp sets?
  1. I kiss them goodbye and can't wait for the new stuff.
  2. I lovingly hold them for a while, see if I'll use them again, and if within a year or two, I don't, off to the garage sale!
  3. I keep them forever and ever, since I can't seem to give them away.
I'd like to take a poll, so, place your answer in the comments below. I would love to see if your answer matches mine!

See you soon,

Gloria


No comments: