Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring!


Scallop Envelope Sixxix Die Basket


Color Challenge: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Soft Suede


Picnic Parade Clear Stamp Challenge


Color Challenge: More Mustard, Basic Gray, Soft Suede


Challenge: Crystal Effects & Glitter


Challenge: Pastels Technique

Guess what I saw in my neighbors yard? Daffodils coming up! Ok, they are against the house and on the west side of their house, but, it's so nice to see the spring flowers coming up. Mine are still under some snow because they are in a more shady spot, but doesn't it give you hope for warmer weather?

As I was thinking about Spring, I also thought about Easter and how fast it's approaching. Yesterday I was working on some Easter Basket favors for my demo group and I was having so much fun with the "In Colors" paper from Stampin' Up! I decided to make the baskets from those colors because they are so bright and cheery! I also filled them with bunnies made from punches and the Pick-A-Petal stamp set. Some of my stamp campers made these little bunnies last year. They're so quick and fun to make! The basket is made from the small envelope sizzix die. I got the pattern off of the Stampin' Up! web site, and I thought it was a clever idea for the use of that die. I wish we had time this month in Stamp Camp to make them, but, our focus was on Coaster Squash Books. Hopefully, I'll be able to show them how to make these boxes in the future.


Coaster Squash Book





Speaking of the squash books, I've had a lot of requests to have another class, so, watch for future classes to make these little books. They are so much fun and make great gifts for your loved ones.

Well hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Gloria

No comments: