Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mother's Day Purse Scrapbook




Well, I just posted another class on my Stampin' Up! Website. I hope you go there and take a look at all of the stamping opportunities coming up in April. I had a dream last night about a purse scrapbook that I made a couple of years ago, and I wanted to make it again and offer it as a class. Unfortunately the original purse was made with the Carousel Notes, which, Stampin' Up! no longer makes. So, I had to come up with my version using items available now from Stampin' Up! It has taken me all day to figure out the new dimensions and such...but...my prototype is done. Now, all I have to do is write the directions and I'll be ready for the class. I hope you can make it to this one...we'll be doing the purse in Spring and Summer colors, so, don't be put off by my choice of colors. I always use what I have, while I'm working out the details. Well, I hope to see you at one of the stamp camps or classes!

Gloria

1 comment:

Susan LaCroix said...

Very Cute!! I would love a tutorial with the measurements! Susan