I had to cancel my Wednesday night Stamp Camp due to the weather, and I was looking forward to itand everyone else was, too! It was so windy and snowy that I was afraid that those that came would have trouble getting home. Today is not much better. In fact there are blizzard warnings until about 4 PM, so, I'll have to make a last minute decision. I hope I don't have to cancel tonight's Christmas Party. We're going to make some awesome things and it would be a shame for me to box these things up instead of having my stamp campers enjoy making them. If I have to cancel, I might try to re-schedule next week, but, it may not work for everyone. Well, I think I'll post what we're going to be doing. I'm going to be optomistic and hope that some of my friends can come.
Here's our first project, so that we can place all of our other projects in it!