Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, November 22, 2009

December Stamp Camp Sneak Peak

 

Hi Everyone! I'm gearing up for our stamp camps this month and I wanted to show you one of the cards that we're going to make. The stamp set I used is from the Holiday Mini Catalog called Patterned Pines. It is a really cute stamp set and can be used in a multitude of ways. I CASE'd this card from one of the galleries that I have access to from Stampin' Up! I don't know who actually did the card, but, wanted to make sure that everyone knew that it isn't my idea originally. I can't wait until you see the rest. One of you asked for a dark navy card with embossed silver and we will be doing one of those. We'll also be doing a special fold card which will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what you think of all of the projects. Take care and happy stamping :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: