Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cookie Monster--Me!


Thanksgiving is over, but, I'm still eating as if it isn't. No, I didn't cook a big dinner, but, I got to take some cookies home! Now, if you know me, I love cookies. I can really relate to Cookie Monster from the Muppets. Grandma Closson made two of my favorite cookies: Snickerdoodles and a Chewy Molasses cookie. I think Mark told her that I haven't made them for a long while. Of course, I've been eating them everyday since Thanksgiving. Nothing like a homemade cookie and a cup of coffee! Randy hasn't touched them...he's not a cookie eater like me. Of course...that means MORE COOKIES FOR ME (ha, ha)! Unfortunately, I'm going to pay for all this gluttony when I get on the scale. I think I'll wait until the first of the year before I get on it...well...maybe. Darn, I have to go to the doctor before then! Guess I'll stop eating cookies...but maybe...just...one...more.............:)

No comments: