Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

0600

My goodness it's been a busy week for me, and it seems as if my body is finally getting used to the time change. One of the things I can't get used to is the lack of light at this time of the year. I just want to burrow in a cave (my craft room) and stay there until spring like a little ol' Build-A-Bear! At 0500 I try to get up and moving for the day, and by 0600 I'm generally trying to scope out my day. I wish I could just stamp today, but, I'll be at work in meetings all day. Since, I'll be there early, I might be able to go home early and yes, stamp! Saturday is the Craft Expo at the Mall, so, I'm excited to get my cards and other craft items out there. I hope it will be a successful day. I hope to see some friends and make new ones in the process. I guess Santa is coming, too! So, Randy and I will probably want to say "HI" to him. Well I'm off to work--it's going to be a wonderful day!

No comments: