Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's a Scrappy Day!




I love to scrap and today due to lousy weather I'm actually going to work on some projects for myself, not for my Stampin' Up! classes. I might make some cute cards, too! Did you know that today is World Card Making Day! Ok, so it's not one of the most prominent holiday's for most people, but for me it's a day to just have fun and make cards and to scrap. I'm working on using up all my scraps of paper and I challenge you to take a couple of hours today and go to that box of scraps to make a card or a scrapbook page. As a crafter, I'm sure you have a lot of scraps. Many of my scraps bring back memories of stamping and scrapping with my friends. I love how ink and paper seems to do that. I hope that you have a wonderful day making something gorgeous--then do something novel...like...send it to a friend or family member just for fun and tell them you're thinking of them. Take care and happy scrapping & stamping with your scraps!
Gloria

No comments: