Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Monday, September 7, 2009

September Scrap Attack!



Oh my goodness, I just finished the most adorable pages for Scrap Attack. Of course I used all Stampin' Up! inks, stamps, paper and punches. I can't wait for you to complete them! I got this idea a long time ago, but, couldn't visualize it on a page, until this week. I must of had to feel the changing of the seasons in order to produce these pages. Fall is a time that I start craving fresh apples. There is nothing better than to bite into a crisp apple on a beautiful sunny autumn day. These pages are perfect for those backyard family days, picking apples in an orchard, or just to say how much you love "the apple of your eye." My hope is that you'll come to Scrap Attack on September 15th to complete them with me. We'll also be making four cards with a fall theme.
Hope to see you at camp--
Gloria

1 comment:

Susan LaCroix said...

I love these pages!!! They are adorable!!!