Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, September 20, 2009

October Stamp Camp!



Last Friday I came home from work early because I had a horrible headache that started Thursday night. Well, I called the doctor, and to make a long story short, I have shingles, again. I guess when you have an autoimmune disease, you're more likely to get it more than once. I had Shingles about 3 years ago, and I sure didn't want to get it again! Well, I can't do anything about it, so, to keep my mind off of the pain and to concentrate on something fun, I got the projects done for October's stamp camp.

They are so cute! I can't wait for you to make them. I used two Stampin' Up! sets for all of the cards. They are both from the new Holiday Mini Catalog: "Twick or Tweet" & "Sweet Centers". SU has so many cute stamps this year and the Holiday Mini is awesome. Check out my web site to look at the catalog and to check out the dates for camps and classes. I hope that you'll be able to join me soon.

No comments: