Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Convention Project


I finally got my some of my Stampin' Up! Convention projects done. Going to convention is so much fun, and there are so many people there that I have a tendency to visit instead of working on projects. I finally completed them at home this past week. I learned so much at convention, not only are the business tips enlightening, the technique presentations by the staff at SU are wonderful, too. I loved the fellowship with other demo's and all of the swaps and project ideas. The entertainment was awesome. We had a chance to see a wonderful acapella group called Tonic Sol Fa. They were so talented and we had so much fun rockin' & rollin'! I'm so excited about the projects, and I'm sure we'll do them sometime, but, right now I'm gearing up for October's Stamp Camp & Scrap Camp. I don't have those projects done, yet, but I'll probably work on them in the next few days. I'm also finishing preparations for the Build-A-Bear Mom & Me workshop which will be held this Saturday. I'm busy with my SU ideas and projects, and I have projects that will keep me busy for quite a while. So, I hope you can join us for some of the events--it's a lot of fun!

No comments: