Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Monday, August 10, 2009

Stampin' Up! Convention


Oh, I am so excited about what I learned at convention! We have a awesome Holiday Mini Catalog and some fantastic new Build-A-Bear stamps and Big Shot Products! Also, "My Digital Studio" will finally be released this fall! If you would like to try scrapping or card making digitally...this will be an awesome way to start. I can't wait until I can get mine!

Some of the highlights of conference:

I saw where our stamps are made and how they get packaged at the Riverton campus.

The weather was absolutely wonderful and we walked to the Salt Palace convention center each day.

I learned some new techniques to use at my workshops and camps!

I received new stamps and participated in the "make and take".

I swapped cards with other demos and got some fantactic ideas.

Unfortunately, my camera broke, so Nancy took all of our pictures...got to get a new one...fast........

I heard some wonderful speakers about the Stampin' Up business and learned what it takes to keep a large organization running.

I made some awesome friends from all over the country!

This is just a bit of what I wanted to share with you, so, if you want to hear more, have a workshop!

Gloria

No comments: