Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Back To School" September Stamp Camp!





Hello Everyone! This weekend has reminded me of autumn and the first day of school. Do you remember when you were so excited for the first day of school to begin? I do. I always missed seeing my friends I only saw during the school year. Anyway, I thought in honor of "Back to School" that we would complete a Mini Back Pack (originated by another SU demo and I'd love to give credit, but I can't remember her name) and some "School Day Apple" Cards. These would make great teacher gifts! Fill the back pack with candy or a couple of school supplies and you're done! Hope you can come to the stamp camp!

Check out my Web Page at www.stampingcharacter.stampinup.net to find out the dates of my camps.

No comments: