Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Friday, July 31, 2009

In Seattle--Next Stop SU Convention

Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm back in Seattle with Ben due to his surgery! So, this time there won't be any "tour guide" and sightseeing. I'm just going to enjoy taking care of my son for awhile. We just got home from the hospital and he's snoozing on the couch. So, I thought I would catch up with my blog. I'll be here for 5 days then go to Salt Lake City for convention. I'm looking forward to seeing the Riverton Campus and how our stamps are made. Nancy, Susan and I will be one of a few "Sparkler" girls that are going on the bus trip. I know that we'll have loads of fun!

We will also go to business classes and art classes to learn some new techniques. I'm looking forward to it all because this is a chance for me to bring back something new for my customers.

Anyway, when I get back, I'll have great stories to tell and a lot of stamping to show you. Take care while I'm gone and know that you are in my thoughts.

Gloria

No comments: