Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another April Stamp Camp Sneak Peak!!


It's Spring Break for some of the schools, and I want to remind you about stamp camp next week. Don't forget to call and let me know which day you'll be coming. The sneak peak projects are for Wednesday, April 15th. I haven't seen what Nancy is doing for Tuesday. It will be a real surprise for me! Both camps are at my house, so, just call me to let me know if you're coming. Since this is Spring Break week (even though most of us have to work), I thought it would be nice to show you one of the Spring cards that we'll be making at the camp. It has a different fold and I'll show you how to do it that night. I thought it would be appropriate for male or females and I hope you think so, too! Take care and happy stamping!

No comments: