Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stampers Block!



Yesterday I was trying to make my prototypes for the upcoming Women's Ministry event, and I wasted more paper trying to come up with some new ideas! Whew! Sometimes I get "stampers block" and just don't know what to do. I'm sure that happens to a lot of stampers and that's why blogging is so inspiring.

Anyway, I wanted to post the cards that we will be doing at the Women's Ministry event on March 15th. It will be a lot of fun and we'll be making cards to send to the "shut ins" and those that complete the cards at the event will be able to send a card to someone who needs some cheering up. I love teaching others to stamp! I can't wait for this event. I hope a lot of women from the church participate. I tried to make the cards simple for beginning stampers, so, I hope this works out.

No comments: