Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Scrap Attack!


I heard my first robin the other day, then I glanced up in our red maple tree, and there she was! It always brings me great joy to see the spring birds return to our area. I love to sit in my craft room and watch the birds outside of my window as I create. When I get stuck for ideas, I watch the birds and all of a sudden I come up with a solution for the problem. Today was no exception. I'm working on a project for a scrapping workshop that one of my customers wanted to have. I am so excited about this workshop! Not only do I get to scrap, but, I get to show everyone how to use my new BIG SHOT! If you haven't noticed, Stampin' Up! has incorporated it into their line of supplies, and I'm thrilled because it gives me some added flexibility when I'm scrapping or cardmaking. Anyway, my scrapping problem was, how can I fit 4 pictures on one 12 x 12 page? I wanted to use four of my own pictures, so, I thought this would be a great time to create something for the scrap attack and the workshop. I also wanted to use my BIG SHOT and I wanted to do a SPRING page. I think I got it worked out and boy did I have fun with my new dye cutter. I can't wait to show it to you, in fact, I'm going to have everyone use it at the workshop and scrap attack. I can't wait to see you and I know that you're going to have as much fun as I did!

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

I love this bright layout! Nice job!