Gloria's Garden & Paper Crafts

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



Sunday, March 29, 2009

April Beginners Stamp Camp


Hello everyone!

I have been so exhausted after the move at the hospital last week. I'm sure it will take me three weeks to re-coup. It seems it always does when I over do it. I knew that I was taxing myself when I was working, but, as you know when you have a job, you sometimes just have to do it! Most of you know that I have Lupus and when I don't take care of myself, I pay for it dearly. And guess what? That's exactly what happened. But, as I rest and try to do what I'm supposed to do, I've been working on projects for Stamp Camp. I'm excited that I can share a few things with you through the blog!

I love my Stampin' Up business! I love being my own boss and the flexibility that I can "work" at my own pace. If you call it work, that is? Actually, for me it is so much fun! I love meeting new people and sharing what I love! Stamping and scrapping is something that anyone can do, but, sometimes they just need a bit of encouragement and all of a sudden...they're as excited about it as I am.

I also love to teach. I do it all the time at the hospital, but, it is so much more fun with workshops and stamp camps! I love to see the "light turn on" in someone's eyes when they have finally figured out the project. At each event I see the growth of all of our stampers and that is so rewarding to me.

April's stamp camps will be a bit different as I told you in the last blog. We are splitting the advance stampers from the beginner stampers. By the way, I'm not categorizing you, so you'll have to make a determination which camp is a better fit for you. On Tuesday, April 14th, the advanced stampers will meet to do their projects, and on Wednesday, April 15th, the beginner stampers will get together. Some of the projects will be the same and some will be different. But, they'll all be AWESOME!

Some of the stampers have requested to do some "male" cards. Above is a sneak peak of one of them. Doing "male" cards is fun! I kept asking my husband, Randy: "Do you think this is ok for a man?" He's been very helpful because I'm a lace and flower kind of girl and I tend to do a lot of that type of designing and it just doesn't fit for the guys.

Anyway, I hope you're as excited about April's stamp camps as I am. I hope to see you at my house. Don't worry, I'll send reminder notes to you!

Gloria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who discuss about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business
www.home-businessreviews.com

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who writes about
Several
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com